BPG ANNOUNCES THIRD QUARTER LEASING ACTIVITY
PHILADELPHIA, PA. – October 23, 2012 – BPG Properties, Ltd., one of the nation’s leading private equity real estate fund managers, announced today its operating affiliates have executed 1,725,563 square feet of new and renewal leases for the third quarter of 2012. The announcement brings the total leasing activity for the first nine months of 2012 to 3,617,161 square feet.
Highlights from the Greater Philadelphia region include:
- Consentino North America signed a lease for 32,000 square feet at 121 Greentree Road in Oaks, Pennsylvania. Nick Adams and Lou Battagliese of Jackson Cross represented the tenant. Also, at 121 Greentree, Remedi SeniorCare signed a lease for 25,600 square feet. The tenant was represented by Tim Hearn and Jon Miller of Colliers International. The landlord was represented in both transactions by Larry Bergen of Colliers International.
- My Alarm Center signed a lease for 32,526 square feet at Ellis Preserve in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania. John Perkins of Jones Lang LaSalle represented the landlord. Patrick McNulty of Berkshire Real Estate Advisors represented the tenant.
- HP Enterprises Inc. renewed their lease 19,113 square feet at 248 Chapman Road in Newark, Delaware. Brian Hopkins of CB Richard Ellis represented the tenant.
National Highlights include:
- In Winchester, Virginia, McKesson signed a build-to-suit lease for 450,000 square feet at Winchester 81 Logistics Center, which was the largest lease this year for BPG. The tenant was represented by Bob Gibbs and Adam Loges of CBRE. Jim Clarke of Jones Lang LaSalle represented the landlord. Construction commenced in August 2012.
- Fresenius Kabi USA signed a lease for 101,000 square feet at Kemper Lakes in Long Grove, Illinois. David Saad of CB Richard Ellis represented the tenant. Also at Kemper Lakes, Dovenmuehle expanded its lease by 39,480 square feet and extended to May 2021 its existing 85,154 square foot lease. The landlord was represented in both the Fresenius Kabi and Dovenmuehle transactions by David Florent and Steve Kling of Colliers International.
- Xerox Health Services renewed its lease for 110,400 square feet at Sumner Business Park in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Chapters Health Systems signed a lease for 33,774 square feet at Riverside at Telecom Park in Tampa, Florida. The tenant was represented by Andy May of Cushman & Wakefield. Mercedes Angell and Jeff Lanning of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord.
- Bell Techlogix signed a lease for 53,885 square feet at 4400 West 96t6h Street in Carmel, Indiana. Jake Sturman of Jones Lang LaSalle represented the landlord. Jeff Harris of NAI Meridian represented the tenant.
- In BPG’s Westborough Office Campus in Westborough, Massachusetts Micros signed a lease for 27,234 square feet. The landlord was represented by Bob McGuire, Chris Tosti, Alison Powers and Robert Walles of CBRE.
About BPG Properties, Ltd.
BPG Properties, Ltd. is one of the nation’s leading private equity real estate fund managers. BPG’s portfolio consists of over 24 million square feet of office, retail, student housing, and industrial properties and more than 18,000 apartment units in over 70 communities located throughout the United States. The firm is headquartered in the Philadelphia area with regional offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington DC, Boston, Atlanta and Raleigh-Durham. For additional information, please visit the company’s website at www.bpgltd.com.